Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Little Pony gets a Hollywood makeover

The much-loved children's toy, My Little Pony, has undergone an extraordinary transformation. The new collection sees the ponies mimic a variety of characters from cult films like Batman and Alien.

The creator Mari Kasurinen, who admits she preferred Star Wars dolls to My Little Pony as a child, has been inundated with orders for the quirky toys, which are on sale for a whopping £330 each

My Little Pony Slave Princess Leia


My Little Pony Stormtrooper


My Little Pony Chewbacca


My Little Pony Han Solo


My Little Pony Edward Scissorhands


My Little Pony Skeletor


My Little Pony He-Man


My Little Pony Alien


My Little Pony Batman and Robin


My Little Pony Kill Bill Bride


My Little Pony Cry Baby


My Little Pony Elvis


My Little Pony Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow


My Little Pony The Joker


No comments:

Post a Comment